How are your relationships with others?
Most importantly, how is your relationship with God?
God loves you and wants to be a part of your life. He wants you to succeed not only in this world, but also in the next.
How do you develop a relationship with Him? It’s simple…
1. Tell God that you want a relationship with Him and ask Him to come into your life and help you to live a life pleasing to Him.
2. Tell Him all your innermost thoughts and feelings and ask for forgiveness for everything you’ve done that doesn’t measure up to His standards.
3. Thank Him for Jesus, who died on the cross, paying the price for all our wrongdoings and immoralities.
4. Admit that belief in Jesus – who died, was buried, and was resurrected from the dead – and His sacrifice is the only way to be reconciled to God.
5. Read His Word – The Bible – and talk with Him daily.
A relationship with God is much more rewarding than any other you will ever have. He will never leave you, He will never disown you, and He will always consider your best interests above His own. A relationship with Him is priceless and eternal. Commit to Him now. You will never regret it!